Wheelsgo is conducting 2 units Torque Arm as a giveaway gift to two lucky readers. You just have to follow the steps mentioned on the Gleam widget to get a chance to win this amazing gift.
A torque arm is an extra piece of support metal added to a bicycle frame to more securely hold the axle of a powerful hub motor. If your front hub motor is more than 500W (36V with 20A or 25A controller), or other motors installed on aluminum forks, a torque arm is recommended. It slides over the non-wire side of the motor axle, engaging with the 10mm axle flats to prevent the axle from spinning out inside the dropouts.
How to enter this giveaway? Just follow these steps via Gleam widget:
1. Visit the Toque Arm on ELECYCLES.
2. Share this giveaway contest on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit;
Terms & Conditions:
1. The giveaway is an international giveaway.
2. We are not responsible for lost shipments.
3. We are not responsible for any duties, import taxes that you may incur.
4. We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
5. The prize will be shipped in a month when the giveaway end.